Infoblox announces the end-of-life (EOL) of follow Appliance Models (on Dec. 31, 2015):
- All A appliances are EOL, including NetMRI appliances 1102-A
If you are currently running one of the appliances above, this is a good time to plan upgrading to the latest Trinzic line of appliances, boasting the latest hardware features and software functionality. As part of the upgrade, we recommend a review of your existing DNS/DHCP infrastructure design with a specific focus on today´s security, reporting and automation functionality.
Benefits of Trinzic Appliances:
- Higher performance• ~50% higher compute performance • ~30-50% higher object scaling
- Easier maintenance / lower operating costs•Lights out management • Field replaceable units (FRUs) • Redundant power supplies, fans and disks • Energy Star compliant, lower power consumption
- Platform Extensibility• Availability of advanced appliance options (with additional onboard processing power) • 10Gig interfaces
- Ability to run the latest versions of NIOS• Trinzic’s improved design, processing and memory enables you run new and upcoming versions of NIOS software. For example, NIOS version 7.0, due to GA in the 2nd half of 2014 and will only run on Trinzic appliances. Next Steps: Please contact your SecureLink Account Manager to discuss your upgrade and the enhanced functionality options. Tel: +32 3 641 9595 or mail: email@example.com if you don’t have a account manager yet.