Security Navigator 2020
Research-driven insights to build a safer digital society
- Get the ‘big picture’ of cybersecurity
- 100% first-hand information from the 10 global CyberSOCs of Orange Cyberdefense
- Gain invaluable insights into the threat landscape
- Expert reports and technology reviews on topics like VPN vulnerabilities and HTTPS encryption/certificates
- Check attack patterns and statistics for your business size and vertical
- Learn what the most disrupting events in 2019 were and how that projects into the future
- Find these stories and many more in the free report!
Some vibrant stories from the report:
- How the COVID-19 crisis affected the security landscape (Charl van der Walt, Head of research)
- 12 pages of CyberSOC statistics (Sara Puigvert, EVP Global Operations)
- Pentesting and CSIRT stories: including quick-response help for the Fondation du Patrimoine after the Notre-Dame fire
- Security deep-dives into VPN-technology and certificates/the public key infrastructure
- Spotlight: the year of databreaches (Laurent Célérier, EVP Technology & Marketing, Former senior officer, French Ministry Of Defense)
- Security predictions: where will the market go? (Stefan Lager, SVP Global Service Lines)
The Security Navigator will launch on June 29.
Get your copy now!
Knowledge is power!
Get a head start on advanced security topics by reading the Security Navigator. This is your number one source for professional insights on key information about cyberdefense. Your download is ready, just click the link below!