The CISO File
During the past few months, I had the opportunity to conduct in-depth interviews with several Belgian CISOs. Their main task is ensuring good security whilst enabling business. This is easier said than done. That is why I took some time to question them about their biggest struggles, challenges, responsibilities, priorities and more. Below, you will find an overview of the main topics they highlighted. The SecureLink experts will elaborate on these themes and give their expert advice in a 10-part blog series:
- How to secure your Cloud Environment?
- The shortage of skilled staff
- How to secure the growing number of mobile devices?
- How to align people, process and technology?
- The IoT/OT challenge
- How to convince the board?
- The changing skillset of the CISO
- Innovation or proven-value? What to choose?
- Will Millennials be the new CISOs?
- Finding the right integrator