Security Navigator 2022: Research-driven insights to build a safer digital society
In December 2021 we released the latest Security Navigator, containing research-driven insights and designed to provide the ‘big picture’ of cybersecurity.
The report contains:
– 100% first-hand information from the 18 global SOCs & 14 CyberSOCs of Orange Cyberdefense, the CERT, Epidemiology Labs & World Watch
– Invaluable insights into the threat landscape
– Expert reports and technology reviews on topics like Ransomware, Cyber Extortion and cybercrime
– Attack patterns and statistics for your business size and industry
– Insights about the most disrupting events in 2021 were and how that projects into the future
We are hosting a webcast with our Head of Security Research, Charl van der Walt and other inhouse experts at Orange Cyberdefense to clarify and dive into some of the most exciting stories and astonishing data the research teams have analyzed and reported in this 90-page document.
As this is our most popular webcast each year, we offer two time slots on Wednesday 2nd February 2022, to our international audience:
Register today and save your seat!