Security Navigator 2022Be the first one to read it: preorder here!
Research-driven insights to build a safer digital society
- Get the ‘big picture’ of cybersecurity
- 100% first-hand information from the 18 global SOCs & 14 CyberSOCs of Orange Cyberdefense, the CERT, Epidemiology Labs & World Watch
- Gain invaluable insights into the threat landscape
- Expert reports and technology reviews on topics like Ransomware, Cyber Extortion and cybercrime
- Check attack patterns and statistics for your business size and industry
- Learn what the most disrupting events in 2021 were and how that projects into the future
- Find these stories and many more in the free report!
Some vibrant stories from the report:
- 18 pages of CyberSOC statistics
- 12 pages of World Watch observations
- Pentesting and CSIRT stories: including a case of possibly state-backed hacking and a red-team exercise
- Security deep-dives into the criminology of Ransomware and analysis of 3000+ leak threats across 67 distinct actors involved with cyber-extortion
- Security predictions: Shifting to “happy investments” by addressing three key areas of security in a different way
Funnel: 94,806 incidents ▶ 34,158 confirmed security issues
Cyber Extortion: leak threats
Cyber Extortion leak threat victims by country
Knowledge is power!
Register now and get a head start on advanced security topics by reading the Security Navigator 24 hours before its official launch on 9. December. This is your number one source for professional insights on key information about cyberdefense.
The language of your Security Navigator is based on the country you put in the form. The report is available in English, German and French.