World Watch Report: March 2021
At a glance
The number of data breaches is increasing and businesses need to prepare for how they will respond to such an eventuality.
Hot topics in March:
- Two stories on digital extortion and data-theft
- Google’s Project Zero and Threat Analysis Group shared details of two campaigns they disrupted
- Vulnerabilities: The Microsoft Exchange ProxyLogon vulnerability featured prominently this month
- Data in the cloud is not always safe: Fire destroys OVH datacenter
- Law enforcement effectively shuts down Sky ECC, a communications provider popular with criminals
Find these topics and many more in our 30+ page monthly report on cyber security!