Managed Threat Detection – Intelligence
Threats we can evade
Getting ahead of attacks through smart visibility
Orange Cyberdefense helps organisations identify and manage their digital risk.
Comprehensively covering Open, Deep and Dark Web sources Orange Cyberdefense identifies potential cyber threats and breaches, as well as monitoring customer owned digital assets for brand, data and infrastructure exposure.
Threat intelligence is a broad term that can carry many meanings in the field of cybersecurity. Rather than focusing on technical threat intelligence and feeds of known IOCs, a targeted threat intelligence service should provide a broader, more business-focused threat intelligence including:
- Operational threat intelligence, looking at identifying attacks or potential security incidents across the open web, as well as closed sources
- Tactical threat intelligence around common tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used by adversaries, with a focus on customer-specific industry or systems
- Strategic threat intelligence, collected and distributed to the right stakeholders and to help shape incident response procedures
- Enables you to minimise your digital risk by detecting data loss, securing your online brand, and reducing your attack surface
- Broad coverage of open, deep and Dark web sources, with industry leading intelligence analysts from within the Orange Cyberdefense CERT team
- A comprehensive Managed Detection and Response service for external digital risks, that can also be linked in with out Managed Threat Detection services from Orange Cyberdefense to provide a true “inside, outside” view of threats
Threat Detection Workshop
At Orange Cyberdefense, we help our customer to understand and visualise the effectiveness of cybersecurity posture through the use of The Threat Detection Framework. It draws on industry recognised standards such as the MITRE ATT&CK framework, as well as our own data sourced from our 11 global CyberSOCs who process over 50 billion events every day.
If you’d like to have a discussion about how to improve your company’s information security strategy you can arrange a Threat Detection Framework hands-on workshop.Book Workshop