SecureLink and Coresec join forces
The rise of the Cybersecurity champion in Europe!
SecureLink together with her shareholder Investcorp has today entered into an agreement to acquire Coresec, the leading Nordic cybersecurity and Managed Security Services provider.
Coresec, the leader in cybersecurity and Managed Security Services in the Nordics and SecureLink, the leader in cybersecurity and Managed Security Services in the Benelux join forces.
A new champion in Europe arises where the combination becomes the largest independent cybersecurity and Managed Security Service provider in Europe.
The combined company will:
- protect customers against cyber threats out of three separate Cyber Defense Centers (CDC) and four Network Operating Centers (NOC), delivering 24/7, 365 days with geographical spread;
- bring together one of the largest cybersecurity and critical infrastructure knowledge centers with 500 specialists powering the combined entity with strong security and infrastructure expertise;
- help national and international customers out of 5 countriesand 12 different locations;
- help customers manage cyber threats through education being one of the largest independent training centers in the region;
- reach a revenue of 200 Million Euroforecasted for the calendar year 2016;
- establish Headquartersout of Sliedrecht, The Netherlands and Malmö, Sweden;
- deliver broad portfolio of leading cybersecurity and infrastructure solutions to its customers with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings on the market;
- have strong leadership where the Groups CEO becomesMarco Barkmeijer, the current CEO of the SecureLink Group and where Johan Andersson the current CEO of Coresec will join the board of the SecureLink Group and will further lead the Nordic organization.
“For me a dream comes true, we know Coresec already for years, have great chemistry between our teams and share the same vision on cybersecurity and Managed Security Services. The new combined group offers a strong platform to continue execution on our plan to consolidate the European cybersecurity market. The expertise Coresec brings into the group, since its already established 24/7 manned Network and Cyber Defense Centers in 2010, will be a great benefit for our current and future customers” says Marco Barkmeijer.
“I’m super enthusiastic about Coresec joining forces with SecureLink. This is a perfect match and the new combined group really becomes a powerhouse within cybersecurity. SecureLink and Coresec share the same culture, vision and focus on expertise and customer satisfaction. Together the group will have a superior offering and the combined intelligence further strengthens our capabilities to deliver best in class services” says Johan Andersson.
About Coresec • Coresec was established in 2003 and is a market leader delivering cybersecurity and network infrastructure solutions. More recently Coresec acquired Norwegian Gateway Security as well as WeSecure in The Netherlands, both successful and rapid growing entities. Coresec is currently represented in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and The Netherlands, with offices in Malmö (HQ), Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Oslo and Amsterdam. Coresec has more than 250 employees and 24/7 manned Network & Cyber Defense Centers.