Juniper Networks is an innovative network infrastructurevendor specialized in routing, switching, security, wireless and SDN.
Why Juniper Networks?
- Juniper Networks delivers highly scalable network architectures that emphasize ease of management.
- Engineering Simplicity: Solving difficult problems by driving for simplicity.
- Rich Portfolio:They offer a unique mix of security, networking, management and automation platforms.
- Open – Open Standards / multi-vendor enablement / Avoid vendor lock-in.
- Their technology is specifically designed to run in high-performance data centers. It supports the increasing number of applications and new technologies. Planning, scaling and automating the data center is very simple.
Juniper Networks Portfolio
- EX-series – switching
- QFX-series – datacenter switching
- Contrail – software-defined networking
- MX-series – router
- SRX-series – firewall
- Junos Space – management
- Mist – AI driven Wireless LAN
Our partnership with Juniper Networks
Orange Cyberdefense is one of the few Juniper Networks Authorized Support Centers (JNASC) in Europe. And to illustrate the tight partnership between Orange Cyberdefense and Juniper Networks, Orange Cyberdefense has been elected Juniper Northern Partner of the Year. In the past, Orange Cyberdefense has also received an Award for Best Regional Partner of the Year in Northern Europe (2009 and 2010) and Best Juniper Networks Partner in the EMEA (2011). In 2013 Orange Cyberdefense has also been recognized as a strategic integrator by Juniper Networks for the fourth time.
Moreover, Orange Cyberdefense has achieved and maintained the Juniper Partner Support Services Specialist (PSSS) Status since 2015. Only Elite-level Juniper partners are considered to become PSSS and Orange Cyberdefense is one of few Benelux integrators that fully succeeded the program.