Security Navigator 2021Download your free copy here!
Research-driven insights to build a safer digital society
- Get the ‘big picture’ of cybersecurity
- 100% first-hand information from the 17 global SOCs & CyberSOCs of Orange Cyberdefense, the Epidemiology Labs & World Watch
- Gain invaluable insights into the threat landscape
- Expert reports and technology reviews on topics like videoconferencing solutions and the cybercrime ecosystem
- Check attack patterns and statistics for your business size and vertical
- Learn what the most disrupting events in 2020 were and how that projects into the future
- Find these stories and many more in the free report!
On demand webcast
Take a deep dive with our research experts
In this session Charl van der Walt, Head of Security Research together with his colleagues, Wicus Ross and Diana Selck-Paulsson, will take you through the most intricate and surprising research findings and how they align to our threat model.
You’ll also be able to learn more about the attack patterns and statistics for your business size and vertical, as well as what the disruption events were for 2020 and how they may project into the future.Watch on demand
Some vibrant stories from the report:
- 18 pages of CyberSOC statistics
- 10 pages of World Watch observations
- Pentesting and CSIRT stories: including quick-response help for a customer in Vietnam and an IoT pentest
- Security deep-dives into video conferencing solutions and the cyber-crime infrastructure
- Spotlight: the hidden impact of COVID
- Security predictions: Four key aspects that you should consider now
Knowledge is power!
Download now and get a head start on advanced security topics by reading the Security Navigator. This is your number one source for professional insights on key information about cyberdefense.
The language of your Security Navigator is based on the country you put in the form. There are translations in English, Dutch, German and French.