SASE: Secure Access Service Edge
SASE, a new mindset to address your business transformation
Today, transformation is everywhere:
- The office isn’t the primary workplace anymore
- The cloud is the new data center
- New threats are emerging, making it difficult to maintain a high level of security
- The internet is the new network
Users need to securely access data from anywhere, wherever it is hosted at any time and from any device. But how can you take advantage of the IT changes and usages to improve security and cost efficiency?
SASE is a new approach that addresses this challenge and redefines the traditional perimeter: security and network functions are centralized in a close-to-the-user cloud (also known as the edge), allowing simplification and automation.Download the white paper
A highly scalable and customized approach
- Build and design a reliable and consistent experience: by identifying priorities, preparing the transition and proposing a SASE framework.
- Strengthen network security between users, applications and data from every location: with our managed services, by designing, implementing and managing your SASE architecture.
- Monitor infrastructure to detect incidents and remediate cyberattacks: by continuously improving your security posture.
Defining a good approach to drive your long-term SASE strategy is challenging, but we are here to help you.Download the SASE roadmap
Redefine your framework
Reduce complexity and improve security, everywhere
The SASE approach allows organizations to direct traffic to the cloud from anywhere rather than routing it via the data center, eliminating a key data bottleneck.
SASE offers secure access to private applications in public clouds and data centers instead of access at the network level.
SASE enhances and accelerates access to internet resources via a global network infrastructure optimized for low latency, high capacity, and high availability.
SASE better enables companies to detect and prevent cloud and web attacks such as cloud phishing, malware, ransomware, and malicious insiders.
Our unique assets and capabilities
Powered by our Threat Intelligence and CyberSOC.
Joined network and security expertise
With Orange Business Services world-leader in networks: SD-WAN, MPLS, mobile, sat.
Best-of-breed SASE solutions
Partnership with key vendors specialist in SASE solutions.
We can design, operate and monitor your SASE model end-to-end.
Discover more solutions:
Flexible Identity Authentication
Getting rid of passwords to boost security: Using single-sign-on with multi-factor authentication can be less complicated than many might think.
Connecting the dots
Achieve agile security to support your business transformation from network to cloud.