SecureLink and Nebulas join forces
The expansion of the cybersecurity champion in Europe
SecureLink together with its shareholder Investcorp has today entered into an agreement to acquire Nebulas, the leading UK cybersecurity provider.
Nebulas, the leader in cybersecurity in the UK and SecureLink, the leader in cybersecurity and Managed Security Services in the Benelux and Nordics join forces. With the expansion in the UK, SecureLink, as largest independent cybersecurity and Managed Security Service provider in Europe, can now also deliver its services to customers in the UK.
The combined company will:
- protect customers against cyber threats out of three separate Cyber Defense Center (CDC) and four Network Operating Centers (NOC), delivering 24/7, 365 days with geographical spread;
- bring together one of the largest cybersecurity and critical infrastructure knowledge centers with 550 specialists powering the combined entity with strong security and infrastructure expertise;
- help national and international customers out of 6 countries and 13 different locations;
- help customers manage cyber threats through education being one of the largest independent training centers in the region;
- reach a revenue of 235 Million Euro forecasted fo r the calendar year 2016;
- establish Headquarters out of Sliedrecht, The Netherlands and Malmö, Sweden;
- deliver broad portfolio of leading cybersecurity and infrastructure solutions to its customers with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings on the market;
- have strong leadership where Nick Garlick as Managing Director of Nebulas joins the group management, and reports directly to Marco Barkmeijer, CEO of the SecureLink Group.
“Nick is a pioneer in the cybersecurity space and since starting Nebulas in 2001, he and his team have built a stellar company in the UK market. We share the same philosophy, have the same can do mentality for our customers and believe this expansion is an excellent fit and in line with our strategy to expand across Europe, leading the consolidation on cybersecurity and Managed Security Services” says Marco Barkmeijer, CEO of SecureLink Group.
“I am extremely excited to be joining forces with SecureLink. We have a shared philosophy, culture and vision which will enable us to continue to provide our customers with the highest level of service and protection. Working as part of the largest team of cybersecurity professionals in Europe means that our customers will benefit from greater security intelligence, managed services and expertise. As part of SecureLink Group, I very much look forward to leading the UK business, accelerating our growth and taking the business to the next level” says Nick Garlick, Managing Director of Nebulas.